Shopping at Born Again Blessings is a fun and easy way to get high quality items at AMAZING prices! And when you shop our sale all proceeds go DIRECTLY back into the community! WIN - WIN!
Our sellers get 70% of their items' sell price and the other 30% goes to RiverStone Church's Barnabas Fund to help local families in need. We also collect donations at each sale to give to local charities.
Born Again Blessings happily accepts cash, checks & credit/debit cards.
**A $3 fee will be added to all credit/debit transactions.**
If you are writing a check, please have your Driver's License or photo ID available.
Checks must also have a current phone number on them.
Born Again Blessings is a consignment sale for children, juniors, and maternity. We accept clothes, shoes, accessories, toys, home decor, strollers, cribs, and more. We only accept high quality items, making sure clothes are stain-free/not faded and all battery-operated items work.
Our sale is sponsored by and takes place at RiverStone Church in Kennesaw, Georgia. We are a non-profit sale run by a committee made up entirely of local volunteers. *Consider volunteering for a few shifts, it will give you early shopping access.*
We happily accept cash, checks AND credit/debit cards ($3 FEE FOR CARDS).
Please feel free to bring your strollers to make your shopping experience more enjoyable.
Friday, August 20
Saturday, August 21
SUNDAY - Registration Closes
TUESDAY - Inventory Must Be Transferred to Sale
WEDNESDAY - Drop-Off Inventory
THURSDAY - Preview Sale for Volunteers, Sellers, Teachers, & 1st Time Parents (see below for times)
FRIDAY - Open to the Public 9am-7pm
SATURDAY - Open to the Public (Half Price Day) 9am-Noon // Inventory Pickup
Born Again Blessings was created to give back to the community. Not only do our shoppers get high quality items at AMAZING prices, but locals get to make a little cash while giving their gently used items a new life!
Our sellers receive 70% of their items' profits and the other 30% goes to the church's Barnabas Fund to help local families in need. Our sellers also receive a tax-deduction sheet for their items.
After each sale we send all the leftover items marked "Donate" to MUST Ministries. We also collect unopened canned food, packs of diapers, packs of wipes, and baby formula to distribute to local foster families and charities.
**Preview Sale is not open to the general public**
Volunteers, sellers, educators, and first time parents are invited to join us for a special Preview Sale at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday night before the doors open to the public on Friday!
Thursday, August 19, 2021
4:30 PM - Volunteers working 2 shifts
5:30 PM - Volunteers working 1 shift
6:30 PM - Sellers
7:00 PM - Educators (including homeschool parents) & First-time parents
8:30 PM - Preview Shopping ends
bab shopping tips
- Bring a rolling cart, stroller, basket, or bag with you to help carry your items while you shop.
- Have time to spare. Since there typically aren't large amounts of one item, there are a lot of items to choose from. Slow down and really look, don't just fly through the racks - you'll likely miss the best deals!
- The big items and best deals go FAST! We recommend coming early Friday for your big needs and then coming back Saturday for the half-price items and an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF with your previous receipt!
- If you want to shop during a slow time, Friday between 12-3pm is your sweet spot! Come by and shop, get some prayer, or just hang out with us! We'd love to see you!
- Wear the right shoes! Simple but often overlooked.
- We also recommend selling and/or volunteering at the sale. Either will get you early shopping access on Thursday before the sale opens!
- Bring your checkbook! There is a $3 fee for all debit or credit charges.
- We all know that kids brand sizing runs different, make note of your kids' favorite brands and current sizes before the sale.
- Done shopping for the kids? Check out the home decor and furniture to see if you find something for you! We also recommend looking through juniors and maternity because there's often something for mom (especially during the Fall/Winter sale)!!