top of page
6.png

Born Again Blessings is a non-profit, bi-annual consignment sale for children, juniors, and maternity.  Proceeds from this sale go to our host church and are used to help meet the various needs of families throughout our community.

The money each seller makes, the money collected for ministry opportunities, the ability to fellowship with members of our community, and the privilege of providing high quality goods at a discounted cost all culminate to make this a truly special event.  It is an honor and a joy to serve our community & we're so excited to be back!

Please consider volunteering to!  Both sellers and volunteers get early shopping privileges on the Thursday evening prior to the sale opening on Friday.  Even better - working our sale is FUN and many volunteers return each sale!

BAB logos.png

The Fall/Winter Sale will be held at

 

Marietta First Church of the Nazarene​

4341 Dallas Highway  |  Marietta, GA 30064

REGISTRATION

*REGISTRATION IS OPEN*

The registration and inventory system used for this sale allows you to enter your items AT ANY TIME!

You can enter your inventory now and transfer it to the sale later. All your inventory will be stored as you enter it.

Email us HERE if you have any questions!

ABOUT US

We conduct a bi-annual sale (Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter), letting sellers give their gently used items a new life & buyers quality at a discount!

70% of each item's selling price is returned to the seller at the end of the sale. The other 30% goes to help families in need in our local community.

REMINDERS

WE HAVE AN EARLY ACCESS PREVIEW SALE!

Click HERE to sign up if you are volunteering, selling, an educator (including homeschool parents), or a first-time parent!

Our sale is completely dependent on volunteers!

Click HERE to sign up as a volunteer.

GIVING BACK

30% of each item sold goes to our host church to help struggling families in our community.  After each sale we also give everything marked "Donate" to MUST, Haven, and other local ministries. 

We will also be collecting unopened diapers, wipes, & formula to donate locally.

bottom of page